Digital Marketing Director
up to £70,000 + benefits
Ernest Hunter Green are proud to support a leading hotel brand with a key Digital Marketing Director hire. This is a role based in their London Global headquarters and will require some international travel.
- Provide a digital marketing consultancy service to hotels, including best practice use by channel and trouble-shooting advice for revenue issues to meet their website revenue/booking/session targets.
- Lead on digital strategy for all online acquisition channels for all hotels. Including PPC, SEO, Paid Social , Programmatic/Display, Metasearch, Email marketing, Affiliates.
- Review, source & manage the relationship with our outsourced digital marketing agencies (SEO, paid media, affiliates, content marketing, social media, localisation). Includes: run monthly meetings, push performance improvements, ensure reporting and analytics capabilities are continuously developed.
- Run RFP processes as necessary and introduce new partners eg to recheck the market for Paid Search services.
- Lead on the global social media strategy and introduction of new channels
- Support the introduction of a new Loyalty programme and manage it and any related CRM platform on behalf of hotels.
- Lead on data strategy with digital in mind to improve targeting capabilities and analytical ability, e.g. attribution.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing professional with relevant experience we are keen to hear from you as soon as possible! Please apply with your CV for a more detailed conversation.