Social Media Manager
£40,000 – £43,000
Ernest Hunter Green are currently hiring a Global Social Media Manager to join a luxury, scientific skincare brand in London. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both organic and paid social media and have proven experience in growing social media platforms.
This is a hands-on role with in the marketing team and whilst there is an in-house copywriter the Global Social Media Manager will also be responsible for creating content in house, to drive and increase awareness and engagement across social channels.
Global Social Media Manager – Main responsibilities:
- Own the delivery of the global social media strategy and monthly content plans
- Use social media to amplify key brand messages and drive awareness
- Grow the effectiveness of social channels including fans / followers and engagement through delivery of great content and engaging activity
- Review monthly and quarterly reports and make recommendations for continuous improvements and measure success of each activity
- Manage and grow the social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Implement the influencer strategy with a focus on building brand awareness
- Identify key Marketing opportunities and report on competitor activity
- Provide post campaign analysis on all social activity
- Build relationships with appropriate businesses for social brand partnership activity.
- Work closely with the e-commerce manager on all paid campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing social media channels
- Experience of managing paid social campaigns
- Experience of creating high quality social content in house
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint, plus InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator would be an advantage
- Excellent grammar and creative writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in reporting and working with data, numbers, charts and graphs
- Experience in managing Chinese social platforms is desirable
If you are a social media junkie, with lots of creative ideas and are passionate about beauty and skincare this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paces and dynamic team. Please apply with a copy of your CV ASAP.